- Administrative & Tax Litigation in Mexico
- Amparo & Constitutional Claims
- Banking & Finance
- Civil & Commercial Litigation in Mexico
- Corporate & Partnership Law
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Expert Witness in Mexican Law
- Family & Succession Law in Mexico
- Insurance Liability & Subrogation
- International Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- International Business Transactions
- International Litigation
- Labor law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Torres Lindsey’s attorneys regularly advise clients on a wide range of cross-border transactions involving the U.S., Mexico, and Latin America, and have handled matters involving Europe and Asia. The firm’s international transactional work ranges from mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and finance, to sales and distribution, manufacturing, energy, and real estate.
Because they are both educated and have lived internationally, the firm’s attorneys are uniquely equipped to advise clients in international negotiations, navigating the various levels of formal and informal communication necessary to successfully negotiate, document and close cross-border transactions.
Torres Lindsey’s combined international transactional and litigation experience provides the firm’s clients the opportunity to receive, under the same roof, both advice in structuring complex transactions as well as the necessary practical analysis to ensure such transactions withstand the challenges to enforceability they might face in the Mexican court system.